Thanks for joining the Boody movement!
Thanks! Your unique code will be sent to your inbox shortly. It may land in your spam/junk folder.START SHOPPING
Your currently selected location is Europe and your order will be billed in EUR.
We are looking for someone to join our growing team and assist in delivering the ultimate customer experience to the entire Boody community.
Boody is an Australian sustainable apparel brand that creates everyday essentials from innovative eco-friendly materials. Our experience in health and wellness and retail, combined with our love of technology, our growth-mindset and passion for the environment has inspired us to build a world-class brand that betters your world.
Started in Sydney in 2013, our business spans over 4,000 health-focused independent retailers across 12 countries, as well as D2C through boody.com.au and select online marketplaces... and we're just getting started.
Boody is a small, dedicated and passionate team working together in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. We run our business like a family, and in families, there is a level of trust, transparency, and permission, not found in most organisations.
The Brand Marketer will assist in the execution of the marketing strategy and communications plan in line with the business growth objectives. They will report into the Head of Marketing and Online and work closely with the Creative, International and Wholesale teams to build exceptional content that drives sales, engagement and awareness across all revenue-generating channels namely D2C, Marketplace, Wholesale and International Distribution.
The success of this role is about bringing the power of the Boody brand to the world, bringing its core values, vision and purpose to life through everything we do.
Working closely with the Head of Marketing and Online you will be responsible for executing across a larger marketing strategy while always looking for ways to add new ideas into the strategic framework.
You are full of ideas and energy and truly want to create a better, more sustainable planet and offer the ultimate customer experience in doing so. You have a solid understanding of the marketing mix and have experience in working in a fast based, high output environment. You’re proactive, agile and have a huge appetite for personal and professional growth.
You will be the voice of the Boody brand and as such, you must deliver a strong and well-articulated written tone of voice.
Most importantly, you match our core values, so it is critical that you fit these. They are:
If you can check these boxes as well as meet the qualification requirements listed below, you should definitely apply for this role.
- You will work across all onsite content namely product descriptions, collections, blog and other onsite pages ensuring content is SEO optimised and if required the creative team is briefed to support with assets to create any new content initiatives
- Assist in planning content ideas and executing these across all channels (owned, earned, bought) and making them relevant, purpose-driven and optimised to acquire new customers and retain current customers
- Manage the growing affiliate marketing network and plan out specific targeted campaigns, constantly auditing this channel and looking for ways to improve and grow each network
- Work on all above the line / offline marketing opportunities ensuring media buy and specs are briefed into the creative team
- Manage the relationship with current influencers and seek new influencers to work with that align with the Boody values and purpose, resulting in audience growth and engagement uplift
- Ideate, plan and manage all content across social media channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, Youtube) ensuring tone of voice and content is optimised and relevant for each channel and a consistent brand message is delivered
- Work closely with the Head of Online and Marketing and the PR agency to ensure the brand stays relevant across the fast-evolving media landscape
Report on the PR outreach and deliver a clean and concise summary of effective strategies that can be repurposed globally
- Manage sample requests and send-outs, media showings and press call out requests
- Manage all partnerships both existing and new and look for ways to utilise partnerships to grow our database through clever and strategic marketing initiatives whether that be giveaways, interviews etc.
- Assist in briefing the creative team and collating the creative collateral to support the wholesale team to deliver strong branded campaigns for their respective store network
- Ensure regular audits of the wholesale channel are conducted and the brand is being presented following brand guidelines
- Work with international partners to execute flawless global brand campaigns and ongoing seasonal product launches ensuring all teams are aligned on key messaging
- Manage all pre and post-shoot production planning and sample co-ordination
It looks like you're visiting from